Friday 8 October 2010

More boar...

Today was a busy day, work-wise so I haven't really had the time to ramble on about my life until now.

Yesterday was an interesting day, boar-wise. To start with, I'd dug the camera out, charged the batteries and made sure it was within reach. Just in case the pigs came back. And they did!

I'm not the world's best photographer unfortunately, and still haven't gotten round to buying a decent camera, so they're not the best. And they don't exactly pose for you... But they're slightly better than my phone photos:






And as if that wasn't enough... A few hours later I was in the kitchen brewing a cup of tea (like you do), gazing sleepily out the window and I saw something pale brown dash behind the Christmas tree (just seen in the last photo - it's a pine tree of course, but we cover it in fairy lights in December and call it a Christmas tree)...

I got my eyes back in focus and waited for whatever it was to come out the other side of the tree...

And Oh. My. Goood. did I get a shock! :) I don't think I have ever seen anything that cute.

Six of the tiniest teeniest cutest stripy little piglets came scurrying out from behind the tree, pausing cautiously under the bird feeder, and then proceeded to high jump over our dry stone wall and disappear into the woods. While I stood there with my chin on the kitchen counter...

Obviously I didn't get a photo of them, being frozen in awe, so I've borrowed this photo from Animal Planet to try and give you an idea just how cute they were:

1 comment:

  1. Åhh jösses vilka söta små kultingar :)

    ReplyDelete