Tuesday 2 November 2010

If I'm really lucky....

...some of them might survive.

Now I know I said I was sick of wild boar blog entries, but this is a little more uplifting...

This is what my winter veg raised bed looked like this morning (please excuse the shaky photos, it's really windy and raining hard):

And I'm really proud with myself, instead of getting all emotional (like I usually do...) I got my rain kit and wellies on and got to work trying to salvage what I could.

I got ABSOLUTELY drenched. I mean really really soaked to the skin.


But look what I achieved. It was definitely worth it! :)


And because the little blighters had shredded my poly tunnel...

 
I had to be creative and I found this fleece sheeting from last year in the potting shed :D



My little winter babies might just survive... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment